Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Day Letter

28 August 2014

Dear Mom, Dad, Em and Kate.

I survived the first day!  Actually it wasn't bad at all.  This is definitely a different lifestyle than I am used to, but I am taking it in stride.  In my zone there are 5 guys going to Buenos Aires Argentina!  We are at the Wyview, living there and having all classes there so it is kinda funny because we aren't even on the MTC Campus.  On the ride over here I lost my duffel bag, and just noticed that it was missing tonight.  I am going to go find it tomorrow, but its kind of a bummer that I lost it.  I'm so glad that I waited for a year before doing this -- its made me more ready for the mission than most other kids here.  I love you all and will write you next Thursday on my P-day!  My companion is alright but a lot different than me - kinda a video game type kid!  It will be Okay thought.

Love.
Elder Jensen


PS - I found my bag and everything in it!  I give my first lesson in spanish tomorrow and I know absolutely nothing I am saying!  Wish me luck!

PSS -- Everyone here is 18, and have never lived on their own.  I'm glad that I already know how to live on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment