Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Transfers! -- Email from 24 March 2015



Hey,

Elder Gabriaguez and me.
This week has been good. We worked hard with Eder Florez and he went to another area. I received a new companion: Elder Gabriaguez. He seems really cool and I'm going to enjoy my time with him. It's very possible that we could be together for two transfers so I'm looking forward for the time I have to learn from him. I already get along with him!

siga la baca
We have two possibilities to baptize this Sunday but they are just possibilities so I'm not going to worry about it so much. I'm very excited about this time that i have to work with elder Gabriaguez. I think he is going to help me with my Spanish a lot too. This week it started to get a lot colder! The leaves are changing colors and we are starting to get into fall. For once i am not sweating! 

Last p day Elder Forez and I went to siga la baca, an all you can eat barbeque place. It was really good. I will send pictures. Thanks for everything and I want to see pictures of the new car! Love you all


Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment