Monday, March 2, 2015

My Week -- Email from 2 March 2015



Hey, 

My week was pretty good. We taught 26 lessons with a member present and have 3 baptisms planned for the 15th of march. They are daughters of a less active that we are going to try and baptize. The dad is a member and the mom isn't. The girls are named Maria and Estefany. Maria is 25 and is married and has 2 kids. She received the lessons already with the missionaries but didn't feel like she needed to get baptized. Now she has a little more of a desire. Estefany is 19 and never has talked with the missionaries so we have to teach everything but its cool. The only thing that's worrying is that they work in the fair on Sundays but they have been leaving to be at church so that is pretty good.
 
We are trying really hard here to have success. I hope it happens eventually. Its weird to think that we are almost in fall here. In another month the leaves will change colors and it will start getting cold ( thank heavens). Ive been learning a lot of Spanish and I would say that I am near fluent.

I like the mission and I am doing good here.  I want to do exactly what Jesus wants me to do, but I am having a hard time figuring out what that is sometimes.

I love you guys a lot. 

Have a good week. I can't wait to see the kitchen and the house after all of your reno is finished. 

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment