Monday, February 23, 2015

Sounding a bit down this week -- Email from 23 Feb 2015



Hey mom and dad.

How are you doing? I hope that your week was good and that you had a good time. I'm glad that dad is staying busy and also that the quilting weekend was good. I'm missing Fort Collins a ton! 

This week was good. We have been working really hard and try to find people to help. We had 5 people in the chapel this Sunday so that is pretty cool. Nobody is progressing towards a baptismal date yet, but I have faith that somebody will soon. If not, its okay too. I have realized that i need to be more patient. 

As for me I'm doing okay. You guys should not worry about me, because I know that heavenly father has a plan for me and I am here for a reason.

I love you! 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment