Monday, January 18, 2016

Zone Conference -- email from 18 January 2016


Hey Everyone.

This week was really good. First we had a zone meeting with all of the elders in the zone, 25, and it was a little scary at first to have to give a meeting in front of so many people, but it went well. Seeing the zone right now, I am one of the oldest here. There is only one other missionary who is older than I am in the zone. All of the others are much younger than me. Wow, the mission is going by fast. Then, this Friday we went to the house of Isabell and she told us that she was really nervous for her baptism and that she wasn’t sure if she wanted to get baptized. We could help her get excited again, and then Saturday she and her son Ezequiel passed interviews for the baptism. Sunday I baptized Isabell and my companion baptized her son. Isabell was pregnant so I think it counts for two ;) haha Sara and Oscar didn’t end up coming the last Sunday for their confirmation, but this Sunday the 4 will get confirmed. 

I was thinking a lot about schooling and I am almost 100 percent sure that I want to get a master’s degree after my first three years in school. I want to get as specialized as I can so that I can get a good job afterwards, or start my own business afterwards. I want to go to the best school I can right now, so that I can get into a master’s program after the first four years. I sent a message to Ethan about living together, but I’m still not sure if I want to leave Colorado. It’s going to be really hard for me to leave my friends behind when I don’t have any friends in Utah. I have a lot of time to think, but I hope that you guys can apply for me so that I can think about the two options. 

January is passing fast; I hope that by now you have called Michael and Ben to see about their living arrangements as well.

Thanks.
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment