Monday, May 23, 2016

Chacabuco 14 -- email from 23 May 2016

Hey,

This week was great. Monday we went with Jorge to an all you can eat barbecue place and it was so good. Then we this Saturday we ate a huge barbecue with president and his family here in the ward. The members wanted to give him a goodbye lunch as he will be leaving the mission the 28 of June. This week we worked really hard so that we could give a good example to the elders under us. We brought a family of three to the church who are progressing to a baptism date the fourth of June. I cant believe that we are already in June. The time flies by so fast that i cant even believe it. The next week we have transfers again and i feel like this transfer just started. I cant believe that the time is going in hyper speed. I hope that i stay for the next transfer! So that you all know, this Wednesday is a holiday in Argentina so they gave us the day off as well, so we are going to be able to write Wednesday if you all want to talk. 

My apartment is sweet. Its in a great location. I'm loving it. I'm pretty pumped for all of the changes that are going to happen. Its hard to think about, but in 11 weeks I'm headed out of Argentina and back to the states. I always thought that this time would never get here. Its so weird that the time is flying by so fast. Tell everyone that i love them, and love you all so much. Love you all. 
 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment