Monday, June 20, 2016

Chacabuco 18 -- Email from 20 June 2016

I'm glad everything is going well for you!

Here's my convert Nadia and us. She is wearing a skirt to church now! :)
This last week was good. We had a wedding and 2 baptisms. They are named Carlos and Yuliana and they are the parents of my convert from February. They have great friends from the ward and are growing a ton spiritually. They have the goal to get sealed in the temple in the next June, so I'm going to try and come out so that i can see that and visit a couple of converts. I'm going to be saving my money for that haha. We are hoping to have two more baptisms this transfer so that we can baptize weekly this transfer. I'm pumped. I'm looking forward to keep working and right now I'm 7 weeks out. I'm going to give it all I got for the next 4 weeks so that i can find people who are going to get baptized in my mission. I love the mission and I'm glad to be here. BUUUUUUTTTTTT that all being said I'm glad that in 7 weeks I'm finishing up. I'm tired. My body is tired. Its hurt haha. I went to the doctors this week for a shoulder that has been bothering me, I have been losing motion and its uncomfortable to sleep on it, and they said i need to get a magnetic resonance on my shoulder to see if I tore it out. I have an appointment this Tuesday night. So the next week i should know if my shoulder is good or not. Other than that nothings new, We hope to have a couple more baptisms this week.
A couple of pictures to the wedding. Carlos used my suit so...

we decided to go in skinny jeans. jajajaja
Love you all
Elder Jensen











No comments:

Post a Comment