Monday, June 27, 2016

Chacabuco 19 -- Email from 27 June 2016

Hey,

This week is going really well. Carlos and Yuliana are really well and they were confirmed well! This week was great and we are teaching two people named Liz and Andrea. They are progressing really well. They were references from members and are neighbors. Liz is 28 and her son who is ten is a member of the church! She is so excited to come to church and is going to get baptized this week or the next week! Andrea is 18 and her situation is particular. She is taking care of a baby that's 6 months old. Its her nephew. Two weeks ago her sister in law died and she is helping her brother take care of the baby. She is super excited and is learning a lot. She is going to get baptized too. So I'm pretty happy with that.

In two weeks we have transfer. I hope to stay here. I went to the doctor for my shoulder this week and had an MRI. This Wednesday they are going to let me know what happened. I'm hoping that everything is well, and I will let you know what happens. If I need a surgery then I will wait until the states to get it. 
 
Love you all,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment