Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Chacabuco 20 -- email from 4 July 2016

Hey everyone.

This week was great. We worked hard and we had fun. Liz and Andrea are going to get baptized this Saturday! In the zone there are 11  people that are going to be baptized! We are the zone that is baptizing more than any other in the entire mission. So we are super excited about that. The zone is getting better, and I feel like we can get better still. Nadia and Yuliana shared there testimonies in the meeting this week. It made me so happy to see that my hard work with them paid off. I remember convincing them to read the Book of Mormon and now they have testimonies of that. That's super cool. 

Im doing good here. I have an tendonitis chronic with and inflamed rotator cuff. There is scar tissue in my should. They said that I need physical therapy. I thinmk im just going to wait until I get back to the states. I have a copy of the MRI on disc and in the internet so everything is well. I'm 5 weeks out from coming back. It's a little weird but its alright. Next week is transfers so I will write you all tuesday. 
 
Love you all! 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment