Monday, July 25, 2016

Chacabuco 23 -- an email from 25 July 2016


Hey all! 

This was a pretty fast week. There was absolutely no time for us to work really hard. On Friday I was sick and stayed at home with a headache, and flu symptom. On Saturday I thought that I was feeling a little bit better and I went out to work again haha. It was my last day to find people that can be baptized during my mission. So it was a bittersweet day. But what made it worse is that I had a bad stomach bug from the flu that I had. I misjudged that I was better, and left to work and then wasn't better after all haha. I ended up in the bathroom every ten minutes. I’m not even kidding haha. It was terrible. I went home in the night and took two Imodium and then woke up in the night and had to run to the bathroom, and took two more Imodium and slept until Sunday morning. We had a meeting at 7 in the church and I sent my companion with another elder from our house haha. I didn't have any strength to go to church haha. I stayed and slept until like 2 in the afternoon yesterday. So that is about all that has happened in my last couple of days. I'm going to keep working hard these next two weeks so that I can finish well. Also this next week I'm going to see if I can buy a couple of gifts for you all this week. But no promises because the things here are super cheap [quality, price???] haha. 

Love you all. 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment