Monday, July 18, 2016

Chacabuco 22 -- an email from 18 July 2016

Hey!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! It was a great day and i was able to pass a ton of time with my converts! They gave me four cakes:) So that was pretty cool. Here in Argentina there is a tradition that you need to take a bite out of every cake. And then all of the people around you push your head into the cake haha. Its safe to say that after four times i'm pretty tired of cleaning frosting off of my face haha. I will send you all a couple of pictures. WE worked really hard this week, but we didn't have any results haha. Its the first week for a long time that i haven't had anyone who is progressing towards a baptismal date. There were a lot of factors that came into play with that, but one of the big ones is that i am sick with a cold or something haha so i hope that this week that all gets better. The cool thing is that for my birthday Juana, my convert gave me a new Argentina jersey. Its so cool! :) 
How is the packing going? How is moms new job? Does she have a new job and is interviewing for a new one aswell? Im a little confused as far as that goes. Its hard to think that in 24 days i wont be a missionary anymore haha. I can really process it yet, but im just going to leave everything that i have these next three weeks. Its hard to stay focused when i'm finishing up haha. Everyone seems to always remind me how much time i have left. It makes me not care anymore haha. Who is going to be in the airport when i get back? When is my homecoming talk? That's about all i can think of. 
 
Love you all
Elder Jensen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment