Tuesday, October 20, 2015

New Area and New Responsibilities -- Email from 20 October 2015



Hey all!

This was a good week! We worked hard in La Boca, and we ended up bringing a lady to church whose name is Adela. She is like 50 years old, and is going to get baptized in two weeks. Really I’m glad to have got to know her, and I felt good leaving la Boca with someone who is going to get baptized in two weeks with Elder Moura so that his kid already has an investigator. Then yesterday came and I had to go around and say sorry to all of the people that I worked with in the Boca. It was a sad day, but I sure hope that I gave them energy to keep going and progressing in the gospel. 
 
Then in the afternoon I got a call from president and he asked if I would be willing to serve as a zone leader. It was pretty cool, and I was moved today as a zone leader in Vucetich. My companion is Elder Gomez from Chile. He is a beast and I’m glad that I have the opportunity to serve with him. We are going to see a lot of miracles here this transfer. I’m excited for the chance I have to serve the elders of this zone. Our zone has 12 Elders in it. Here is a picture of my companion and me! 

Love you all

Elder Jensen


PS -- here are some cool pictures he also sent today....

At the Train.

 








The Obelisk


 Peruvian Dinner with Hermana Julie




 Investigator Katy








No comments:

Post a Comment