Monday, December 21, 2015

Bad Pizza -- Good Week. Email from 21 December 2015



Hey Everyone!

This week was crazy. Everything started Monday and Tuesday when we went to an all you can eat pizza place for two days in a row. My companion and I and the other two elders who were with us all got really sick to our stomachs [after we ate]. Every day when we left to work we were dying of stomach pain and were in the bathroom forever. So that made the week pretty interesting. Then after that we focused in on our investigators that were progressing towards a baptismal date this Sunday. First, we salvaged the baptism of Melisa that fell through the last Sunday and we baptized her Saturday and she was confirmed Sunday. Then we baptized Patricia and Nico Sunday! That was pretty cool. They were all really content to get baptized this week. And we are really happy to have the chance to work with them. Also, this next week we will have the baptism of a couple kids of a family that has attended the church the last two weeks! I feel really happy for the work I am doing here with my companion. And of course, God really does everything. We just find the people that God is already preparing.
Well I want to wish you all a merry Christmas. I love you all and miss you all, but I’m content to be here and I’m content to be in the mission. I will get on skype at 6 this Friday with the same username that I used last time. If you have any other plans let me know. I am going to log on here Christmas in the morning to see if there have been any changes to the plans. Love you all lots!

Elder Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment