Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Baptisms! Email from 1 December 2015

WE BAPTIZED 4 MORE SUNDAY! I cant believe that the lord has blessed us so much this transfer! Its incredible. I will send you some pictures. Whats more is that my companion Elder Gomez left Thursday to be the next assistant of president. I was working alone in my area with members. I lived with the other elders but during the day i worked alone. Diego baptized his daughter Azul and his brother in law Jorge. I baptized a girl named Brenda who is a friend of member who has been attending the chapel for a couple weeks and we baptized the husband of a member who had the opportunity to be baptized after 7 years of investigating. That marks the tally at 8 baptisms this transfer. We have been blessed so much. And my new companion is named Elder Gutierrez. he is also from Chile. We were already together in the same ward in Parque Avellenada, and now we are companions! Now i am the oldest in the zone. Wow. i cant believe that haha.
Well, I hope that everything is going well for you all and that dad is feeling better and that thanksgiving was everything that you wished it would be. Don't send the chessboard because i found a good one here for free.
Love you all.
Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment