Monday, December 7, 2015

Vucetich 8 -- Email from 7 December 2015

Hey.

This week everything went really well. I love my companion and we are like best friends. We have big things planned for this next transfer, and we put a steep goals that are going to both our strength and abilities to achieve them. I'm excited for the opportunity that i have to work. That being said, I know that I'm nothing in particular, but really god wanted us to baptize the people that we found the last transfer. I know that if we do all that we can God will help us find more people to baptize. We had the five confirmations that we were waiting on, and this last Sunday we also brought 3 more investigators to the chapel. We brought the mom of Brenda who is in the picture of her baptism and we also brought her brother and another girl who is called Melisa next week. We hope to baptism Melisa this Saturday and confirm her Sunday and next week The mom and brother of Brenda. And we are looking really hard for the last week of the year. We want to baptize two or three more the last week of the year!
Well I hope that everything is going well, and that everyone is ready for the holidays. How did you send the box of presents to me? I hope that it gets here in time. I will send you a picture of the Christmas tree that we are putting in the apartment.
Love you all.

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment