Tuesday, June 16, 2015

La Boca -- Email from 16 June 2015



Hey All! 

So as you know we had transfers today and i got taken out of our little villa and i got moved to an area called the Boca! Its literally the area that we took pictures in last week during p-day. I was moved up to senior companion and trainer and i have an adopted kid. He is named Elder Santos and is from Brazil. So maybe after a couple transfers with him i will be able to speak a little bit of Portuguese also. That would be cool.

My stomach is getting better, I'm gaining weight and keeping it on. I'm also doing studies to see if anything in particular caused my stomach problems. Also whats sick is that we live in an apartment with another companionship and they are the zone leaders. Guess who is my Zone Leader?   ELDER HANSEN.  It's sick haha.  We are living in another apartment together for his last transfer of the mission. I'm so pumped man! 

Love you all a ton. 
See you Monday. 

Elder Jensen! 



Post Note:  Here is a link to his new area:  Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment