Monday, June 1, 2015

Champs and Chumps -- Email from 1 June 2015



So this week was pretty good. We haven't had any solid investigators that have been progressing but we really have worked very hard. We taught 50 lessons with a member present. That is something that I never had done before in my mission. I have been struggling every day to talk to more and more people, and improve my contacts. I feel like I'm getting better slowly, and that in a couple more months I'm going to be really good at contacting people in the street. But everything is going good.

For my birthday its not necessary to send a package, because the dad of my friend in Chile isn't going to be coming back here for awhile. So maybe just wait and send it with Brother Johnson this fall. But I wouldn't turn down a little cash if you you wanted to send a little for my birthday though! We have transfers in like two weeks so that is going to be cool. For sure I have another area and hopefully I am the senior companion. So that would be cool. 

Dad, You have to run every morning or something. You can lose like 20 pounds in a month. Don't get diabetes. Only chumps have diabetes haha. 

Love you all. 
Elder Jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment