Monday, June 22, 2015

La Caminito -- Email from 22 June 2015



This week was good. We worked really hard and taught 35 lessons with member.  My new area is sweet and actually compared with my other area it feels a lot more safe.  We are learning the area together and hopefully this weekend we should have two baptisms.  There names are Mika and Nicolas so make sure that you are praying for them. 

Playing Frisbee
Happy Birthday mom, and Fathers Day dad.  It's a little late but its better than never right?  I hope that everything is going well for you all.  You all need to look up a picture caminito. That's my new area. So its pretty sweet! 

Well I will see you all next week. I will send another picture. 
Did you send my birthday card yet? :) 

Love you all
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment