Thursday, September 11, 2014

Email to Mom 9/11/14

With Elder Hamilton, my second companion, at Wyview.
Hey mom,

Thanks for the pictures and the email. I sent a letter today so expect it in a couple of days. I received a spanish set of scriptures and have been studying them a lot, trying to be able to comprehend old spanish dialects. slowly but surely it is coming. I got assigned a new companion on monday, and i am doing much better with him than i was with the last one. I just didnt have enough patience for him. 

I dont have much time, but i hope you all are having fun, and having a good time. Remember to pray. I love you mom, and thank god everyday for the support that you give me. 

Have a good week, go forth with faith, and read your scriptures. 

Love, 
Matthew Jensen

As for my scripture for my plaque,I want Psalms Chapter 24;3-4
 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment