Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Letter between Friends

Here is an email from Matt to Elder Leonard, currently also serving in South America.

11 Sept 2014.

Dear Elder Leonard,

Its funny that you talked about fasting, because last week my district fasted twice to help with learning the language.  Let me tell you that i can attest to the blessing of fasting. I have picked up the language faster than i had over 3 whole years of high school.  I testify that the gift of tongues is real, and present in my life! The time where i felt the spirit here the most was during our fast and testimony meeting.... I was able to bear my testimony in Spanish from my heart, something I know that I cant do by myself. thanks for the email, and I will write again next Thursday!

Elder Matthew Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment