Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A New Companion from Brazil -- email from 3 August 2015



Hey mom and dad! 

Elder Moura and me.
To tell you the truth I can’t really believe it. We are already in august. Wow.  Sometimes it blows my mind to think that I have already been gone for almost a year. Well, this Sunday I will lack a year in the mission, so that’s pretty crazy. I’m doing good. My new companion is named Elder Moura! He is from Brazil also. I think that it’s a sign that heavenly father wants me to learn Portuguese –so, I’m going to try my hardest to learn it in the next three months. I’m going to try to keep flexing that muscle in my brain that learns languages so that I can keep learning and progressing! 

This week was good. We moved the baptism of Fernanda for this Saturday! I’m excited to see her get baptized. She is really going to be a great convert! Also, Katy and Lesli went to church again this week and they are going to get baptized this Sunday. It should be sweet. You all need to pray that they can get baptized this week! 

You all are putting Emily in my room?! No it’s quite alright haha I hope that she likes the crib. I heard that Katie is using all of my old clothes! You have to tell her to leave my sweatshirts alone haha. I’m doing a ton of exercises and I’m eating a ton here so that I can gain weight. I want to head home weighing like 185 and really muscular. So have been doing a lot of exercises and drinking a lot of chocolate milk.

Here’s a picture of my kid! 
Love you all!
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment